KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
ABOUT THE JOB
- Build strong relationship with key accounts based in Europe (The Netherlands) and Canada.
- Provide excellent account service and manage sales growth for the existing sports and fashion key accounts.
- Manage trim developments from initial idea to final product; responsible for all account planning, sample development, stock management, pricing and follow ups of all client projects.
- Liaise with internal departments: product development team, production team, IT team and customer service team
- Lead team of 2 supporting account executives
- Identify new potential clients
- Moderate travelling to Europe and Canada
- Responsible for managing sales growth and profitability of the existing key accounts.
- Identity new potential clients to increase distribution penetration.
- Industry experience manufacturing, trims, apparel, fashion, sport
- Proactive, enthusiastic and committed team player
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Good analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and self-accountability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is must. Adobe illustrator and InDesign is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Additional European language is a plus.
- Business, marketing or textile related bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in sales & marketing / account management
- Willingness to travel
We offer an international friendly working environment, 13-month pay, performance bonus, 5-day workweek, medical & dental insurance, free lunch.
START DATE: ASAP
Apply to: Maartje.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested parties please submit your resume with availability, current and expected salary.